Why is email validation service important for your business?
Email marketing strategy is becoming more complicated these days. To remain successful in their campaign, every marketers are expected to be prepared in implementing the latest trend and strategy in email marketing.
Making use of an email validation service, whose task is to ensure the cleanliness and deliverability of your lists is the very first step in ensuring that your database is free from invalid emails and spam traps.
But what exactly is email list validation service ?
It’s a procedure that thoroughly checks whether an email address is valid and deliverable. Once the database is already cleaned and free from spam traps, invalid, and bounced emails, you can then send out email message successfully, with a higher chance of reaching the recipient’s inbox, enhanced deliverability, and increased in ROI.
Nowadays, ISPs uses a lot of factors that can detect the sender’s reputation. Among those factors is the bounce rate. If a person continues to send out email messages to a number invalid users from his or her mailing list, ISP’s will consider it as poor email list management and hailed the email marketer as a prospective spammer.
What are Hard and Soft Bounces?
- Hard bounces mean invalid emails and should be deleted from your list instantly so they will not further affect the deliverability.
- Soft bounces, on the other hand, are a type of bounces that happen for not too serious reasons such as server issue or overloaded inbox. These type of bounces don’t certainly require urgent action, but still, need to be monitored. If an email address continues a soft bounce for 3 continuous campaigns or lasts for a month, we recommend doing bounce hygiene by eliminating those bad email addresses off from all forthcoming campaigns.
Your task then is to confirm that you are an authentic sender. Thus the primary step to do is to validate your email leads with the use of email validation services.
Here are the advantages of having verified emails:
- Improved open rates and engagement
- Precise email analytics and statistics
- Positive sender reputation by cutting down bounce rates and stay away from spam traps
- Greater email marketing ROI
- Enhanced customer experience
- Better comprehension of customer necessities and assets
So, if you are not confident about the validity of your mailing list, it’s highly recommended that you do an email list verification to validate them and eliminate those invalid addresses just before you start sending out email campaigns.